Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here At Last!

Sorry for the belated post here, folks!

The Motion of the Ocean was released on June 2nd, and I'm sure Janna was excited (not to mention relieved)! If you have already picked up a copy of the book, send us an email or leave us a comment here at the blog. We'd love to hear your feedback and post it here on the blog!

Happy sailing, and congratulations to Janna for her very first book!

Janna will still be making two appearances this summer:
Mon, July 20th, 7:30 pm - Reading
Powell's Books, Portland

Thurs, July 23rd, 7 pm - BOOK PARTY w/ Midge Raymond,
Richard Hugo House, Seattle

Stay tuned here for any future updates.

Signing off,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Ahoy Mateys! Nice job on your blog. I love that you are blogging the process. I saw Janna on AM Northwest this morning and it was the first time I heard about the book. I hope to make it to Powell's tonight to see her. I'll grab a copy and let you know my thoughts when I read it. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete